Friday, February 15, 2013

Icebergs

This post will mostly be pictures. On our third day in Patagonia, we took a boat ride. Unlike the the Perito Moreno Glacier, which has walkways, it was the only way to get out to the Upsala Glacier. Along the way, I took a million pictures of the icebergs in the lake. Each iceberg looks like a piece of art. Each one has a different depth of color, and each is a different shade of blue. The first picture below is taken as we are coming up to the glacier.
The rest of the pictures are the icebergs that I couldn't resist posting. The picture of Sally near the bottom is at the back of the boat right in front of the glacier. She was the only one who would come out on the deck with me because it was so windy and cold. So I asked her, "If Leonardo De Caprio were here would you feel like you were on the Titanic? She said, "Leo de who?" She fulfilled her daughterly duty of making me feel old.




















Until next time, Adios!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Even though you don't update this anymore I love to look at it to remind me of the wonderful time we had in Argentina