Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life is like a Rollercoaster .....

So first first things first, for some reason the pictures from my last post weren't working, so I fixed those.

Second, this post is like a jump off post from my last post. Yesterday on my way to Joonbo again, (actually I guess it was on the way home), I was sitting in the front seat on the bus, which faces towards the back, so I could see everyone else on the bus. I was looking out the window and kind of zoning out after my shopping ordeal. After a stop, a few people shuffled onto the bus, then suddenly a man started talking in a loud voice. Of course, I had no idea what he was saying.

I looked up and saw a man in black standing right in front of me, but he was facing everyone else, so I couldn't see his face. Immediately my stomach dropped and I pictured this:

Masked man aims with gun

I felt like I was sitting at the top of a rollercoaster and it was about to speed down the hill and through two upside-down loops. I froze as I tried to understand what the heck he was saying. I even saw a women start to open her purse.

Mike had warned me of guys coming onto buses and into stores and robbing everyone.

A second later I looked at the faces of the other passengers, and they didn't look terrified. I looked closer at the man in black, and saw a basket at his feet. He lifted it up and it was full of home-made goodies. Apparently he was trying to make some extra money the right way.

While it was only a three-second ride, I felt like I had just been on the world's craziest rollercoaster and we just pulled back into the loading zone. After a few deep breaths, I chuckled, and I might have cursed my husband just a little bit for his "preparation."

Until next time, Adios!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh that would be so scary and then what a relief.....I am glad nothing happened:) I love you sis!

Dana Fallentine said...

I will be very happy when you post that your car has arrived!!!!